Congratulations to Supply Nation and to the Supplier Diversity Awards Winners.
ARA Indigenous Services was proud to once again take part in the Connect 2019 and Supplier Diversity Awards Gala dinner on 9 May 2019.
The Indigenous Business Trade-show was a great networking event and opportunity to connect, share ideas and talk business.
There were over 180 Indigenous businesses exhibited and over 1,500 people attended.
The Supplier Diversity 2019 Awards celebrated the achievements of the Indigenous business sector with Australia Post winning four prestigious awards for their outstanding achievement and success with ARA Indigenous Services proud to be part of their journey. Singer Jessica Mauboy performed at the event.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Indigenous Businesswoman of the Year-Sharna Collard – Kooya Australia Fleet Solutions
- Registered Supplier of the Year-Indigenous Management Group
- Corporate Member of the Year-Australia Post
- Procurement Professional of the Year-Steve Hansen – Australia Post
- Government Member of the Year-Department of Defence
- Certified Supplier of the Year-Indigenous Professional Services
- Young Indigenous Entrepreneur of the Year-James Curren- MOEC
- Supplier Diversity Partnership of the Year-PSG Holdings and Lendlease
- Supplier Diversity Advocate of the Year-Stephanie Roache – Australia Post
- Outstanding Impact Award- Australia Post
For more information, visit: http://supplynationconnect.com.au
Photo above from left: David Owen – Australia Post, Paul McCann, Michael O’Loughlin – ARA Indigenous Services and Richard Macgill – Australia Post.
Photo’s above: Gala Dinner and Supply Nation Connect 2019 Expo.